Re: email sent to Bob Shaw

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: email sent to Bob Shaw
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:49:49 -0500
 Hmmm, I wonder if you've ever driven a car equipped with a vacuum
guage.  You get a lot better idea of how manifold vacuum varies as a
function of the engine load that way.  Just opening the throttle on an
unloaded engine doesn't tell you much.

 Oh, I suppose you could do all those things you said, but I strongly
suspect that you'd be BS'ing if you claimed that you did them
routinely.  I can just see you laying on your back under my '69 B
(that's where the timing marks are, you know) with your adjustable light
and your vacuum source controls & gauges (getting crowded under there?),
not to mention a remote throttle cable to vary the engine RPM.  Quick
men, bring the video camera!  Paul's entertaining the troops! ;^)

 Cheers,

 CR