Re: New MGB

To: MGBracer80@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MGB
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
MGBracer80@aol.com SEZ -
>               Well I love all MG's old or new. The only thing better is a
> cute girl that loves
>          cars as much as I do

Be satisfied if you find one that *tolerates* your interest in MGs.
Loving them as much as you do may be just too much to ask for.  I'm
still trying to convince my fiancee that I *really would* rather get
wing windows and floormats than clothes for Christmas.  At least
there's no question about whether the money *I'm* spending on the
car is worthwhile!  And she is coming to the NAMGAR GT in Oregon
with me (if the car's done by then  :-)  ).

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were