Re: Other cars "challenging" you...

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Other cars "challenging" you...
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:52:14 -0700
Yes, the bigger the vehicle, the more it seems to offend them.
Sometimes when I'm driving on the Interstate, and I pass someone, they
speed up and then re-pass me, even though I'm going the same speed the
whole time.  Invariably, its a truck or SUV.  I almost had a redneck get
in a fight with me at a gas station because I was inside paying for my
gas (which took a while, there was a long line) and left my car at the
pump where he wanted to refill his jacked up truck.  There's definately
something about these cars that gets certain people really worked up.
It's pretty weird, I can't understand the mentality at all.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)