Fwd: RE MGA For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE MGA For Sale
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:27:49 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than mgs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "Warren Smith" <SmithWF@charter.net>
     Subject: RE MGA For Sale
     Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:50:39 -0500

Harry:
I read your post on the MGB List. I'm in spartanburg, sc. Do you still have
the car and can you tell me some particulars about it. (Condition, photos,
etc.)

Warren Smith

I have a 1958 MGA for sale at $2,000 OBO.  The car is located just south of
Charlotte, NC on I-77 in Rock Hill, SC.  The owner is in Florida.  I must
sell this car as I have lost my job and can no longer afford to keep it in
storage.  I have many pictures of the car and can forward via email if
seriously interested.  Please let me know off list at hjdinfl@yahoo.com
This car will make someone a nice restoration project.  Harry