trickle charger

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: trickle charger
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:52:51 -0600
Good PM.
It's time to put away the 67B for the Missouri winter and I have a battery
trickle charger that I need to hook up.  How do I hook it up since the car is
the original positive ground? The instructions do not mention posi ground
cars.

On another note, my wife was not excited that both B's were parked in the
(Morris) garage and the van (her prefered driver) sat outside; especially on
the days that we have to scrape snow or ice from the windshield. I didn't
think we could get three cars in our two-car garage but we have .For some of
you that might have the same dilemma:
Our useable garage space is 21 feet wide X 22 feet long due to an entrance
door on one side and a 10 X 24 foot shop in the back. We have two 9 X 7 garage
doors with a support in between and have put the 67 on car dollies and rolled
it to one side of the garage against the wall. The Dodge Caravan is backed
into the other car bay, and the 79 is backed between the two in the middle.
This gives us access to the driver's sides of both the Caravan and 79, which
are mostly daily drivers. It seems to be working fine, other than the minor
inconvience of the moving the van first.

Thanks,

Monte Morris
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG