Re: Heater Air Valve Inner Cable Replacement

To: ChristianWL@navair.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Heater Air Valve Inner Cable Replacement
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:05:49 -0500
Skip,
   I suggested that one can reach the flap/cable clamp through the hot
air vents in the footwell. It's a tight fit and you might find that
removing the rivets on the little air deflector is necessary for wrench
access.  Try wrenches to determine the necessary size before you slip the
heater box into place.
Bob