Murphy's Law

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Murphy's Law
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:16:28 -0800 (PST)
Wow!
When it's going bad it's really going bad.  My wife
got hit by a Buck in Lansdale, PA. near Pennbrooke
Middle School in the 99 Mercury Mystique today at 4
p.m. She is fine, and the deer died a horrible death,
unfortunately.
Karen said it flew into the air on impact and landed
next to the car.  She was real lucky.
  We haven't even received the check from the
Insurance company for the 70B yet.  I had to get a
rental (Saturn ugh!).  I figure between $1500 and
$2000 in damage.  We have a $500, so it will be an
expensive situation with the Insurance company only
paying $20 for a rental.  Wish I had the MG to drive.
Jim
69C
70B in shop )-:
2001 F-150