Re: Nice pair and the $25k MGB

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice pair and the $25k MGB
From: "Scott and Lynn Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:22:11 -0500
Paul-

I'm not absolutely positive, but I remember checking it and commenting to my
wife that I found it surprising (she was more interested in the Ferrari - go
figure).  I think 2000 was the date.

If you want to add to your collection of B's, I can give you a rough idea of
where it is so your son can make an offer.

--Scott