RE: Lost Generation

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lost Generation
From: "Smith, Timothy" <Timothy.Smith@navitaire.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:06:05 -0600
It's not just the current crop of youngsters. Back in '91 I was working at a
oil refinery in Delaware and had to drive the BGT back into the plant for
some forgotten reason. It seems that I was going a bit to fast cause the old
guy guard, as in much older than me at the time, came after that young guy
in the Jaguar.

That reminds me of the time I talked myself out of a speeding ticket by
nicely explaining to the officer that my car, the BGT, didn't have to slow
down like most other cars to get through a particular set of tight curves.
It could take the curves at the posted speed limit.

Tim