RE: Oil cooler

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Oil cooler
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:19:59 -0800 (PST)
Kelvin,

I counted the rows on mine and they show 12.  Can this be original C equipment?
 Could they have grabbed something off the shelf to fill the order?  It was
built between July 8 to 16 of 1969 and delivered to Boston on August 30th.

Jim

69C

 "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com> wrote:Jim:

This is going to be a blatant sales pitch, so please bear with me.

Don't put a used oil cooler on your car, it is just not good economy. You
have no idea how much crud settles in the cooler passages. The 13 row
cooler is usually very competitively priced because it was standard fitment
on the B and many other cars. If all else fails, I did put them on sale at
Moss until Xmas because it is such a popular item.

Kelvin. Blatantly marketing Moss Motors products.