RE: Lindsay Porter & RE: Questions(s)

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: RE: Lindsay Porter & RE: Questions(s)
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:17:46 -0800 (PST)
I said that the item was worth about $30 on eBay. Amazon carries the new
edition for $25 with a list of $37. I tracked one down because I kept borrowing
my brother's first edition. Everyone has thier own value assigned to an item.
That makes eBay so great. I would not go nutty over it but it is a good ediotn
to you library if you are contemplating purchasing an MGB or having yours
restored (whether or not it is a DIY job).
Carl
 "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net> wrote:Didn't see that post. Is it
worth going "nutty" bidding on it?