Looks Like Snow - UGH!

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looks Like Snow - UGH!
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:02:42 -0500
The weather forecasts for tomorrow here in Connecticut are predicting 3 - 7
inches of snow beginning late morning.  After a week in sunny Florida, this
is depressing so early in the season.  Heck, it isn't even winter yet.  So,
I broke down & switched the MGB over to the snow tires  tonight.   Sure is
easy to switch over with a hydraulic floor jack & knock-off wheels.

I put the snows on last winter - for 2 weeks.  Maybe this will put the jinx
on snow again this winter.  (We barely had any last winter after I mounted
the snows.)

As I'm writing this, I realize I have yet to give the B its annual
corrosion-proofing.  Better get back to the garage to do it.

How are you listers down in the Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia area
making out with this storm?

Cheers!  Keep the shiny side up.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB snowmobile & occasional vintage racer.