Re: Aftermarket fuel filter for '69

To: cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aftermarket fuel filter for '69
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 11:49:29 -0800
Somewhere I have seen a small filter suitable for the MGB (I have the Rover
3.5L) with a glass bowl but now cannot find same.  Its the one that you
unscrew at the bottom, the metal retainer swings off allowing the bowl to
be take off and filter cleaned/replaced.  It was reasonably priced too!

At 11:40 AM 12/7/2002 -0500, cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>My '69 MGB/GT originally did not come fitted w/ a fuel filter.  I think
>a filter w/ a straight fitting and a right-angle type fitting would fit
>most naturally, connected between the braided fuel hose and a regular
>fuel hose to the T-connector.  Can anyone suggest a brand and part
>number of a fuel filter that would fit into the braided fuel hose and
>has a right-angle fitting at the other end?  What about volume
>capacity... some aftermarket filters are much smaller than others?
>Thanks in advance,
>
>-Kent

Regards
Barrie