Re: computer problem-NO LBC content

To: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: computer problem-NO LBC content
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:28:19 -0600
That would work.

For the record, I know several network admin types that specifically block
the mail2web, hotmail, yahoo, and other web based email sites.

The idea being that those sites host personal mail and that they take away
from productivity at the office.  I must say that even though I believe that
everyone should have access to everything, those folks doing the blocking
have a valid point.

Enough of the off topic stuff, back the MGB in the way too cold garage. :)

Harold
80B