Re: Cross Country Transportation Help

To: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Subject: Re: Cross Country Transportation Help
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:23:55 -0500
It's probably better to send separate emails rather than cross-post.

At any rate, I had my car shipped from Oregon to New England for, I think
it was, $1500, and that was open carrier.

$1200 from NC to CA seems pretty reasonable, and downright attractive given
that it's enclosed.

Alternative - give a college kid $200 to drive it over for you. :)