Non-garaging an MGB

Subject: Non-garaging an MGB
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:25:40 -0500
Now that the snow on Long Island (NY) is melting away, and I don't have a
garage, I was thinking about a portable garage set up. But that won't allow
me to drive the car during those few nice days I'm expecting. (Since I'll
have to remove the fence and drive across the soggy grass to get the B in
and out of the temporary garage.) So if I want to keep the car in the
driveway, what's my best option?

A) Blue tarp on the ground, weather-proof cover on car.
B) Blue tarp on ground, no cover on car.
C) No tarp on ground, weather-proof cover on car.
D) No tarp on ground, no cover on car.

I know this may seem ridiculous, but after living in California for 10 years
with a garage (Although the car was driven year-round in good and bad
weather) this frost, freezing rain and snow thing has me wondering.

Thanks in advance,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster