Re: Harbor Freight problems

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight problems
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:43:30 -0600
Well,
    I got home today, and my shipment arrived. The first part not the
back order, of course.

    A few things about it. We were unable to access the invoice online.
And could talk
to no human.

    It was shipped UPS. The label on the side says 11/26 but when you go
to ups and
look up the tracking number, UPS didn't scan it until 12/9. Strange.
Plus the shipping
label reads Dillon, SC, but the UPS scan is Addison, Il. Could it be
that they fill a bunch
of orders and wait to fill up a truck or container or something and get
it themselves to a
bigger UPS distribution center? And, if so, for UPS, wouldn't Mephis be
a better choice?

I think, I'll be going to N.E. MPLS in the future.

Paul.