Re: Rear fender question

To: "Matthew Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear fender question
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:20:38 -0700
I used the half sections. Hopefully, you can make sense of my description.
The piece goes all the way back to the tail light and includes the area on
the outside part of the tail light. You will also notice the vertical seam
below the tail light - that is where the piece will go to  on the lower
end. It should pretty much cover everything below the trim attaches on the
side. I'm not sure how you weld it into place however. I had a body shop do
that part for me, but I was pondering exactly how they did it. With the
wheel well being the way it is, do you remove the top section to weld the
bottom section on? Perhaps someday I will know the answer to that (maybe
sooner if someone from the list pipes in).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B