RE: Weeeeeeeeee!

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weeeeeeeeee!
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:08:09 -0800 (PST)
Eric,
It got up to 48* here in Pennsylvania, USA.  The 70B
is back from the body shop so I took it out for a spin
with the top up thank you (-:
It ran great.  Took it to our Club Holiday party at
the LaFayette Hill Inn and Brewery this afternoon.
One of our English born members got arrested by local
Militia that were doing tours for the Inn.  What a
hoot.  We told him the charge was for not celebrating
our 4th of July.
Ride back was great.  Took her up to 90 mph without a
problem.
Can't wait for Spring (-:
Jim
69C