Messages with spam

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Messages with spam
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:01:13 -0600
This is and isn't related to MG's and the above lists.

My ISP has a spam and virus filter which holds any such mail
until I go to the filter site and either delete or ask it to
be delivered.  In order to eliminate as much spam as
possible I have to set the rejection rate at maximum.  Even
then, some spam gets through.  However, this setting also
causes some messages, especially those coming from listers
on the MG-TABC list to get held up.  It seems that some
listers are using mail sites that have spam at the bottom or
hidden in the message somewhere.  This causes by IPSs filter
to fail to deliver some email.

So, If you don't get an answer or response from me right
away, you letter has been held up by the spam filtering
service.

Blake