Re: rostyle wheel paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rostyle wheel paint
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:16:14 -0700
Thanks to all who gave me info on details of painting my rostyle wheels. I
now have an idea on how to do it. But first I have to get the rims ready. I
took three of them down to my son's high school so he could take the tires
off and sandblast the rims. He got the tires off but said they were too big
for the school's sandblaster.

So at work, I mentioned that I needed to get my rims sandblasted somewhere.
A coworker said I should just get my own sand blaster and he sent me a link
for Harbor Freight. I know nothing about Harbor Freight except the many
times it has been mentioned on the list. Anyway HF has this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44762
It looks like a tank that I just fill with compressed air from my air
compressor? Anyone have one of these or know anything about them? It looks
kind of handy if it works.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B