Back on the road

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on the road
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:28:44 -0500
I replaced the broken head stud and managed to tighten it without snapping it
this time, so my car works again.  I drove it last night to pick up some
take-out food.  I still need to replace a lot of the interior pieces as well as
the heater cable (it would be nice to have the defroster working), but
hopefully I can get enough done to have the car pass MA state inspection and
then leave the rest for nicer weather.

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice and support.

Is anyone interested in a parts car?  The 1978 MGB is available.  I don't think
it's worth restoring, but it still has some decent parts, mostly the ones that
aren't easily accessible.  Located west of Boston.

--Steve (1980 MGB)