RE: Photos - Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Photos - Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:12:52 -0600
I remember reading that story. it was touching.

Can Canadians ship to Cuba easily? I see Demis needs some cockpit trim. I
have a foam filter element for a 45DCOE I'd contribute.

Would it get past Cuban customs? I have to think they'd take a hard look at
a package from North America. I don't know why they'd stop auto parts, but
they don't necessarily think like I do.

Phil Vanner