Who has a nice B roadster or two for sale?

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who has a nice B roadster or two for sale?
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:30:04 -0500
Hello list people.

As many of you know, I sold my Black Beauty B roadster last week at the
North Georgia classic car auction. I had several people interested in her
that didn't realize that I sold her and a couple of them have contacted me
since then still expressing real interest in buying her. I believe that they
are sincere people and really do want a comparable B. I told them about you
guys on the list and they have asked me to check with you.

If any of you have something that measures up to Black Beauty, in the $6000
to $7,500 price range, that you would part with, please respond to this
message and I will see to it that your message gets into the hands of these
two people. No personal profit motive at all. Just trying to put some MG
enthusiasts together.

For comparison's sake you can still see Black Beauty featured on my website.
She's pretty much as good as she looks except the paint was starting to get
a little weak (cracking in places) after 7 plus years since her last lacquer
paint job.

No need to write if what you have is not at least close to Black Beauty's
standards. They want a nice car.

THX!

Jerry Erbesfield
73 Black Beauty B roadster (soon to "B" a C-5 Corvette "Black Beauty" or
maybe even "Big Red" roadster)
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com