Re: Fw: MG tow vehicle

To: mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Fw: MG tow vehicle
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:48:28 -0600
The US doesn't have many diesels due to a couple of things. One, our
diesel has a high sulfer content and two the stigma we have from the
horribly executed rollout of diesels from the big 3 in the late 70s and
early 80s.

For Florida, I don't think I'd bother with 4wd, and towing an MG I think
a midsized pickup like a Ranger or Frontier Crew Cab would work very well.

Back in our college days, my brother towed is Datsun Roadster racecar
with a Datsun Roadster. That was interesting. We swapped the engines
around alot, but usually, it was the 1600 engine towing the 2000.

I also towed a 8 foot Uhaul with my 510 from San Diego to Manhattan,
Kansas, with all of Kansas in an ice storm. Lots of fun.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155