Re: Seat belt question...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat belt question...
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:59:48 -0000
I'm using the original seat belts with new webbing. That way I'm using all
the original anchor points. Who knows what would happen with a makeshift
anchor point in an accident? (How many tons do you think that wheel arch can
take?) Besides, I think the rear deck anchor is cool.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336