"One Wire" Alternator Help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "One Wire" Alternator Help
From: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:56:19 -0500
My brother-in-law has a 69 E-type with a faulty alternator.  He wants to
put a newer Delco alternator on the car to improve reliability.  The new
alternator is a "one wire" style.  We don't know how to wire it into the
stock E-type loom.  Can anyone help?  He tried to post his question on a
similar Jag bulletin board, but did not get any responses.  I assured
him the MG-types would be more forthcoming...

Richard D. Starkweather
Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.
919-781-4191 (office)
919-345-9871 (mobile)