Re: removing headlight trim

To: Lysander Meath Baker <lysander@meathbaker.org>
Subject: Re: removing headlight trim
From: mg-dennis@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:33:32 -0800
What also works is a paint can opener.  The kind used for opening gallon paint
cans.  You can hook it under the rim at the bottom and it has a handle to give
it
a tug.  Lay a rag down in the body to keep the pant from getting damaged but if
you careful it never touches the paint.  I think Moss sells a tool also.  It
looks very similar to the opener.  I would never pry against the body to get it
off.

Dennis Cox
67 MGB