Buying Lever Shock Cores: Central US

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Buying Lever Shock Cores: Central US
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:01:32 -0600
Listers,
        An opportunity to clean some garage clutter. I am looking to purchase
lever shock absorber cores (used units).  I am traveling with truck from
Madison, WI to Alber...err, Alburk... ummm  Albuquerque (yeah, that's it)
NM, and back the weekend of Feb. 28 thru March 3 (?). The route will be
through St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, I think... and back (maybe..
unless the weather's nice;-)

        Seeking mostly front cores. Price based on application and condition.
(need not work)
        This will be a "mad dash", so not much time for deviation.

        Got any?    email me, or call 800 362-1025    8-5 CST  M-F
Thanks    Peter C.
        (I apologize if you see this more than once... you must be subscribed
more than one list... as am I)