Re: Coolant

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:49:18 -0500
Blake, are you saying that the green stuff is safe for aluminum?  I wouldn't
be surprised since so many parts are Al these days.  The reason I ended up
with the orange is that I knew for sure that it was safe on Al, and I
couldn't get any solid answers locally on the green.

The only non Al left in my system is the heater core, a couple of brass
fittings, and two steel hardlines from block to radiator.

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8
85 Dodge Ram