Re: HS4 Problem

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, "MonteMorris"
Subject: Re: HS4 Problem
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:18:25 +0100
Thanks David - nice pics.

Last week I had to be working with ignition "on".
I disconnected the coil in order to protect it, but the fuel pump sometimes
gave a click.
That triggered me to look for leaks and yes a minor leak occurred on the
float chamber lid where the tube is connecting to the charcoal cannister.

Does this indicate that the needle is not closing fully or it's just the
high pressure because the enige does not run at all.

TIA.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT