Re: Cellpadding - not from me!

To: <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Cellpadding - not from me!
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:55:40 -0500
Well that's interesting....  a 'cellpadding' email
came to my mail box (work address) that I picked up from home
today. It was an empty email... with NO attachement.

My work server filters viruses,trojans, etc before they are
distributed to the employees boxes.
AND... I never responded to it to begin with, nor did I, or do I...
have a virus on any of my home 5 network machines.

So... as usual...this had to have come from someone's
machine that had my email address in their address list.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com  (home)(among others)
ptegler@gouldfo.com     (work)
www.teglerizer.com