RE: Failed MA inspection

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Failed MA inspection
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 02:10:01 -0500
Sorry if my original note wasn't clear.  I'm not complaining that my car failed
inspection (disappointed, sure).  I'm looking for help to understand what I
need to fix.  I had never seen this oil leak until I parked the car at the
inspection station, or I certainly would have fixed it.  It only started
leaking that morning, because I tightened up the oil filler cap before getting
the car inspected.  I'm hoping that someone has found a good way to unclog
their vapor pipe and can pass along their experience, as well as tips on
rebuilding the front suspension.  I don't want to drive an unsafe car, just a
fun one.

Thanks to all those who have already pointed me in the right direction; I
appreciate all the help.

--Steve (1980 MGB)