Coolant leak

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coolant leak
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:39:38 -0600
Hey guys,

I was out in my garage for a minute the other day and noticed a pool of
antifreeze was on the garage floor (probably a couple of pints).  I was
busy so I threw some "kitty litter" down and was going to look at it
later.  I checked in on it last night and is seems that the MG is still
leaking, slow but steady.

Is it safe to assume that a hose has rotted?  Can a radiator, or god
forbid a block suddenly let coolant loose without being coerced by
running and getting hot, or cracked by freezing? I live outside of
Houston, it doesn't really freeze here.  Hopefully I will have time next
weekend to fully investigate.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert (eventually CORSAfied w/140)
1967 MG MGB Mk. I Roadster

Website - http://carport.virtualave.net/