Re: seat belts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seat belts
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:21:19 -0600
And the point to my question on the subject, several days ago, was where or
how to attach the seat belts when the inner sill has been replaced. I was
relatively certain that the attachment point was located there for my 72B
even though my only available reference was two pre-67 cars. I suppose I
could bore a large hole and insert one of the spreading nut type of
devices. Certainly someone here has had to fabricate an attachment point
after inner sill replacement? Is there a more eloquent way or any suggestions?

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B