Re: Where to buy car cover?

To: kmmccarley@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where to buy car cover?
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:05:37 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/03 2:08:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmmccarley@earthlink.net writes:

> What's the car cover to get and where do I get it?

Outdoors, the Covercraft 2 is a nice cover. It's what I use on my BGT.  I
picked it up at Struass Discount Auto about 5 years ago, on sale for $95.  I
think they are normally around $120.

They have the size chart there, and all MG's are represented.  It is usually
a special order and may take a few days to get in.

I assume the other chains carry this brand (Pep Boys, Autozone, NAPA)

Steve in NJ