RE: THE ITALIAN JOB

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: THE ITALIAN JOB
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:00:31 -0500
I saw it last week - meant to post a review but, I'm mucho busy with a new
venture.

The movie opens with a robbery in Venice which they refer to as "the italian
job." no attempt was made to mirror the original plot, and thats probably
good - they'd have only made a mess of it.

It's typical Hollywood, utterly predictable, but fun for the cars. There is
a real Mini early in the movie as well, driven like it should be.

The version I saw was pre-release, and ran a bit longer than the real thing
will and didn't have the final sound. I truly hope the version of "Money" I
heard makes the final cut and that I can find it on MP3.

Phil Vanner
Mini-apolis