RE: USAG USA? (was Cheap Tools)

To: "'Paul M.'" <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: USAG USA? (was Cheap Tools)
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:35:24 -0500
Paul, I found this on the FAQ at their website....
-----------------
USAG is represented on the 5 continents and sells its products in 50
countries.
USAG does not sell directly to companies and private customers, but
operates through a network of distributors.
For details of the nearest distributor in your area, write to us at
info@usag.it
-----------------

I also found this in a Vanagon suppliers page
Baum Tools Unlimited-West          makers and importers of specialty
1-800-848-6657  (National)         tools. product lines include Hazet,
1-415-566-9229  (International)    Stahlwille, Gedore, Heyco, Facom,
1-415-566-0694  (Fax)              and USAG.
P.O. Box 5867
Sarasota, FL 34277

I hope that helps
Patton