Re: AC compressor

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AC compressor
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 00:35:57 -0400
Ok, so far everything people have said is that I will need to draw a vacuum
to check for leaks after installation and then flush with a cleaner and
charge it with R134a.  I have read, via google searches, that we will need a
new dryer, is that correct?

I know there are some people on this list that have done this to MGs since
there are a number of people running around with A/C, any first hand
experiences worth sharing?

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8