Midget on a stick

To: mg List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget on a stick
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:48:24 -0600
Just got back late yesterday from a week long trip to Las Vegas and back. I
drove (of course) but since it was the family, we drove a minivan on the
2000 mile round trip. Only saw two LBCs during the entire cruise between
Montana and Nevada and back. Most interesting is what I called "Midget on a
stick." I'll have to go back and get a picture as this one ironically is
less than 50 miles from my house. I took the back roads for most of the
trip down with minimal interstate driving. But in a little town called
Fromberg or thereabouts in Montana, there is a car dealer who has stuck a
Midget up about 40 feet off the ground on a pole. Based on the style of
grille, it is likely a 70-72 vintage.

The only other LBC I saw was a RBB, blaze red, with a roll bar and wire
wheels, and the top down. It was parked on the Arizona side of the Hoover
Dam last Thursday.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B