Intake Manifold Wanted

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Intake Manifold Wanted
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:24:43 -0400
With a year's worth of driving and racing the MGB with the Fab-Tek engine,
I'm spoiled by the power.  I still have the old "warm" engine with
cross-flow head.  And, I have two 45 DCOE's - one on the B now, and the
other in my "Parts Dept."

Since I plan to pull the Fab-Tek engine for some annual service & replace it
with the old engine for a while, I thought I might run dual Webers on the
x-flow head engine for kicks.  BUT - I NEED AN INTAKE MANIFOLD.

Anyone out there have one for dual DCOE's on to an MGB cross-flow head they
want to sell?

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB