Re: vinyl care-Black Again

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: vinyl care-Black Again
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:42:49 -0500
There's some Back to Black or something from Mother's that works pretty
well.

Somewhere I also have directions for painting the RB. Cleaning, sanding,
sanding, sanding, cleaning, dusting,
cleaning, painting. Somethings like that.  This will get you to like
new. Or you could paint body color. It works
for some colors but not all. I guess that's a personal choice thing.

If you want them. I'll dig them up. They'd be on my work computer.

So what color is the '78 going to be. We eagerly await...

Paul.