RE: Two Super Supercharged MGB's

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Two Super Supercharged MGB's
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:27:27 -0400
Don:

Oh I fully agree with you and the Corvette restoration guy. I loved my B and
all it was about. I would have given almost anything if I could have kept
both my B and the Vette too. Due to health and garage space reasons I
couldn't keep both and wanted to have my life long dream of a Vette before
the grim reaper finally got me. I lost my little brother and a couple of
friends that I grew up with this past year and I'm feeling pretty mortal.

I've got to be honest though. While it felt great to go to vintage (and
other) races here at Road Atlanta, on drives, to drive-ins and to car shows
in my 73 B, it also feels mighty good to go to those same places (the Petite
Lemans is here Oct 15th this year) in my Vette! There IS a strong Corvette
camaraderie just as there is a strong MG camaraderie. We wave and honk juts
like MG folks do!!

Maybe one day I'll own a B again.

Jerry Erbesfield
Was - 73 Black beauty MGB roadster