RE: Two Super Supercharged MGB's

To: "'Larry'" <list@marketvalue.net>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Two Super Supercharged MGB's
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:50:38 -0400
Thanks Larry.

Yes, MG's ARE in my blood. I used to count MG's instead of sheep in my sleep
when I was a young kid. However, my Vette is NOT just a "momentary lapse of
reason". It has been a life long quest too (well since I was 8 or 9 years
old and saw my first one). Loved them then, love them now. A dream come
true. MG's too though. I need BOTH a B roadster AND my Vette! The are both
great cars in their own right. I DO hope I own an MG again. My day will
come.

Jerry

Jerry Erbesfield
Was - 73 Black beauty MGB roadster