Re: Engine Rebuilding in Lubbock TX

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuilding in Lubbock TX
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:40:45 +0000
Had a similar problem here in the SF Bay area (Fremont). A radiator shop
would not look at my MGA radiator. Never mind that I was going to take it
out of the car and bring it to the shop. What the heck is the difference
between an MGA radiator and the rad in any other old car? They guy on the
phone would not look at it because MG radiators were "junk".

Oh well, the next shop I phoned happily did the work -- when I took the rad
to that shop, there was a TD (IIRC) on a trailer outside the shop.

Simon