RE: 1969 MGC is running sort of (-;

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: 1969 MGC is running sort of (-;
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:05:38 -0700 (PDT)
Kelvin,
Well the sh-t hit the fan today. I put the carbs back
on and filled up the rad and added oil. Started her up
and still had a small leak from the water manifold.
That was small compared to the head gasket leaking.
That explains the foam in the oil the first time I
drained it.  Looks like I have yo pull the head and
check for warpage. Everything seemed to be going to
well as usual. That's typical of MG's. Oh well, back
to the drawing board. Maybe next summer.
Jim
69C
70B