MORE Shameless Self Promotion

To: MGVR@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: MORE Shameless Self Promotion
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:03:36 -0500
I emailed many of you to do some shameless, proudful bragging about the
fact that I (well, my car) made the cover of MG World Magazine.  Well, I
finally got a copy.  Not only am I on the cover, but I'm the centerfold!
Uh, but before you ladies get too excited (or grossed out), I have to
warn you that the staple isn't in my navel and I'm wearing something-- my
racing suit and the MG.

This is the first of a three-part series about how I found, built and
vintage race my MG Midget.  If you are interested you can get a copy from
Books a Million on-line at
http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/mag?id=2599289297016&mid=0000002756.
If the link doesn't work, just go to www.booksamillion.com and search for
MG in the magazine section.  Some Barnes & Noble stores carry the
magazine (it is published in Britain) although not all.  More info can be
found at http://www.chpltd.com/mgworld/index.html.  Magazines can be
ordered at that web site, as well, but I think they would end up being
more expensive that way.

Oh, and those of you in the Midwest that saw the advertisements for
summer vacationing in Wisconsin this year (back of Chicago Tribune Sunday
Magazine, for example) would also have seen my car in the bottom center
picture.  The picture was taken at Road America at the Brian Redman
International Challenge last year.

David Littlefield
(Chest puffed out enjoying 15 minutes of fame)
1974 MG Midget Vintage Racecar #57