Re: Moto-Lita Boss Kits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moto-Lita Boss Kits
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:27:35 EDT
Steve,

The Boss kit you need should be the ML-B25A and is available from several
sources including us.  The price should be about $58 or so if I recall.  The
68/69 is particular on the fit and no other boss kit will work for those years.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>