Re: Oh, No! Its the Lucas Legal Team, run.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh, No! Its the Lucas Legal Team, run.....
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Root SEZ -
> Being a distributor is illegal. Being an end user is not.

But receiving stolen goods is still a crime.  I don't want to
revisit the whole RIAA versus college students debate in this
forum, but it hardly makes sense that it's illegal for you to
give someone something, but it's legal for him to take it from
you.  Is there a fine point of law I'm missing here?

--
David Breneman                     | "I don't care to belong to a club
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  that accepts people like me