Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:46:57 -0400
Thank you, everyone, for your helpful advice. I just finished changing
the oil myself -- In the drive way. The incline I was concerned about
isn't that bad. Instead of jacking up the front of the car, I slid
underneath. It was tighter than usual. But the job was just as easy.
The one thing no one mentioned about Jiffy Lubes, was the possibility
that they might tweak the aluminum hood. Not sure if that's ever
happened. But it's certainly not going to happen to me. Thanks again,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster